The IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform solution provides organizations with graphical and configuration tools to rapidly configure applications and extend the use and value of the IBM TRIRIGA applications. The use of standards-based technology and interfaces and a high-performance workflow process engine drive interoperability with critical business systems.
The IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform is a run-time environment for the rapid processing of transactions. The platform provides the underlying technology for the IBM TRIRIGA applications and includes the Administrator Console, Document Manager, Connector for Business Applications for integration with external systems, and linkage to computer-aided design (CAD) applications. The IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform also provides a set of browser-based tools that are used to create and modify the applications that IBM TRIRIGA delivers. With the IBM TRIRIGA solution, you can:
- Configure IBM TRIRIGA applications without changing source code.
- Create regulatory reports in the same environment as daily work processes.
- Reduce time and costs to implement and maintain IBM TRIRIGA applications.
- Deliver applications through consistent portals.
- Protect unique configurations through application upgrades.
- Modify a business object along with relevant data field definitions, life-cycle states, and workflows.
IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform version 3.3.2 includes the following platform enhancements.
- Accessibility: This release supports accessibility in the following areas:
- Added compliance for Section 508 of the United States Workforce Rehabilitation Act for users of the IBM TRIRIGA Capital Projects Manager in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Added various keyboard navigation shortcuts to the platform for use in IBM TRIRIGA applications.
- Added screen reader capability.
- Graphics: This release introduces an enhancement to the management of graphics layers. On the Layer Configuration page, you can define layer filters to show layers, hide layers, exclude layers, or override the color of entity strokes in layers. These filters can be triggered by the layer name or on the entity count.
- Localization: The IBM TRIRIGA Administrator Console has a new section in the Language Manager named Export Data for Translation. The Export link that used to be in the Swap Base Language section is now in the Export Data for Translation section so that users can more easily specify the target language of the export.
- License metrics: The new LICENSE_METRIC table tracks the concurrent user count for each product license. A snapshot is taken every 10 minutes. You can view the data from the administrator console.
- Reporting: This release introduces an enhancement to Chart type reports. With this enhancement, when a user selects an element of the chart (such as a single bar in a bar chart or a pie slice in a pie chart) information is shown only for the selected element.
- SAP Crystal Reports: IBM TRIRIGA now supports SAP Crystal Reports version 2011.